[birdky] GBBC

Did the Great Backyard Bird Count this weekend, nothing unusual to report
but nice to participate.  I didn't see any RWBB's, but from my previous
dates in my bird book, they should be here already so maybe I missed them.
 Male Goldfinches are changing to their summer yellow, very bright.  I've
also got a Sharp Shinned Hawk that's made my feeder a regular hangout the
past few weeks.  It's sad to see the pile of feathers on the ground when
he gets one, but he (or she)'s gotta eat, too.

Lisa Blevins
North Lexington, near Coldstream Park

E-mail: gary.ritchison@xxxxxxx