[birdky] Re: Fwd: Raccoons

  • From: John Brunjes <john.brunjes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cr4d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cr4d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 21:30:23 -0400

Just a note on Charles comment here.  It is NOT legal to capture and transport
a raccoon in Kentucky.  Please do not do this!  Raccoons are serious vectors of
disease and transporting and releasing the potentially transports those
diseases.  If you feel one has to be removed, There are licensed pest control
operators which can do this for you.

John

sent from my iPhone

John H. Brunjes Ph.D
Kentucky Dept. Of Fish and Wildlife Resources
#1 Sportsman's Lane
Frankfort, KY 40601
800-858-1549