[birdky] FOS

  • From: Paul Hager <bereahager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 09:40:22 -0400

Had my FOS Junco this morning.  Not FOS, but first time I have seen a WT
Sparrow feeding on Bittersweet berries about 25 - 30 ft up in a tree.   Earlier
has cardinals, grackles, starling,  wt sparrows on ground, titmouses,
chickadees, blue jay, house finches, wb nuthatch, goldfinches.  Nothing
stirring right now, except two squirrels, which makes me think the on-and-off
resident sharpie may be lingering nearby.  Crows aren't around, so no noise
indicating a hawk.

Paul Hager
Berea, Madison Co. ================NOTES TO SUBSCRIBERS==============