[birdky] Eagle??

I have a question.  I live in Greenup County and in the Stripmines behind my
house, my husband and I noticed a different bird that we hadn't ever seen there
before.  I haven't gotten close enough to make a positive ID..but from watching
it fly away from me, it has a bright white tail and his back is dark.  I
haven't gotten to see it's underbelly yet.
Could we have an eagle around here???
Does anyone know if someone has let one loose?
It's definately the size of an Eagle.. and I know all the hawks in our area.
Could it be anything else?

I was really excited when I first saw it and really believe it's an Eagle..but
would love some confirmation on it..
if anyone on the list lives in my area, it's worth checking out.  We mostly see
him around 11am or that's just the time we drive back in there to look around.

Thanks everyone..
Debi Lucas
Greenup County