[birdky] Bullocks Oriole

  • From: Alan.Grant@xxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 15:01:01 -0400

To all,

I have a seen a bird on my land that looks exactly like the Bullocks Oriole.
I know it is suppose to be a western area bird, but has anyone esle
experienced a Bullocks.  I live in Jessamine County (south of Lexington) out
in the country.  Last Friday (May 17), I saw a pair, then on the following
Sunday I seen the male once again.  There was no mistaking the black top of
the head and black strip behind the eye.  What are your thoughts?

Thanks,
Alan Grant