[birdky] Beckham and KOS field trip to Ft. Campbell

  • From: Donacoates@xxxxxxx
  • To: Birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 21:12:33 EDT

Beckham and KOS members.

Daniel Moss, biologist at Ft. Campbell has graciously agreed to take 15
members birding on Ft. Campbell on Saturday May 28.  Since the number of
participants is limited, and I must turn in a list of participants, please
email  me
at _DonaCoates@xxxxxxxx (mailto:DonaCoates@xxxxxxx)  if you would  like to be
included, or call 502 538 4631.
If you went last year, please do not ask to be included this year, as we
would like to allow as many persons as possible an opportunity to bird this
sensitive area.  The Bachman's Sparrow will be a target bird.

When 15 participants have been registered, the trip will be closed.   If you
email, I will let you know whether  or not you can be  included.  Some people
may want to spend the night in the area if you have  a long dirve.

Dona Coates
Cox's Creek, Kentucky

Will get information to you once the group is  set.