[birdky] Backyard Feeders

  • From: Lana Hays <lhays2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: KY Birdlist Birdlist <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 10:57:45 -0500

I got a snow day from school today so I've been watching....and filling the
feeders.   Sunday my Yellow-bellied Sapsucker came around but I haven't seen
him today.  My Redheaded Woodpecker is still here.    I finally got a
White-throated Sparrow and 2 American Tree Sparrows today.  My White-crowned
Sparrow has been showing up every time it snows.  The other birds are what I
expec to see:   Juncos, Goldfinches, Blue Jays, Cardinals, Song Sparrows, Downy
Woodpeckers, Red-bellied Woodpeckers, Tufted Titmice, White-breasted
Nuthatches, Carolina Chickadees,  and way too many Starlings.  I had 2 House
Finches this weekend but have not seen them today.  No sign of my Carolina Wren
either.

Walton, KY
Lana Hays
www.lanahays.com