[birdky] BKY: Natural Bridge CBC

Folks,
Natural Bridge is going to hold a Midwinter Bird Count on January 2.  Our
CBC area includes all of Natural Bridge, and most of the Red River Gorge and
Clifty Wilderness.  If we get enough folks signed up we'll have both hiking
and driving routes...besides the birding, winter is a great time to hit the
trails around here.  It's also a great time to sit in the lodge dining room
and drink coffee while counting at the feeders, if anyone is interested in
that.

Please contact me if you'd like to sign up.

Thanks,

Zeb

Zeb Weese
Park Naturalist
Natural Bridge State Resort Park
2135 Natural Bridge Rd.
Slade, KY  40376
ph: 1-606-663-2214, ext 2104     fax: 1-606-663-5037

Find out about upcoming events, our trails, and more!  Sign up for our
monthly e-mail newsletter at http://parks.ky.gov/natbridg.htm

-- Type: application/ms-tnef

E-mail: gary.ritchison@xxxxxxx