[birdky] BKY: Migrants on Anchorage Trail

We birded the AT last night and had our first Redstart for the fall in
Louisville.  We returned this morning with Carol Besse but could not find the
warbler but did find a Yellow-bellied Flycatcher.

Hummingbirds, Indigo Buntings and Goldfinches were everywhere. We also had a
Yellow-billed Cuckoo and Great Crested Flycatcher. They all nest on the AT and
can be seen all summer.

Pat and Jane Bell
Louisville
E-mail: gary.ritchison@xxxxxxx