[birdky] BKY: A new bird for Kentucky, the Painted Bunting

Thanks, Brainard and Mark, for locating this bird in Kentucky. It's great to
have this beautiful species in our state. Sure hope it is able to find a mate
and nests there.

Mark Bennett had the bird pinpointed for us when we arrived on the scene this
morning. It was perched on a utility wire and singing to beat the band.

On our way home we stopped to see the scissor-tailed flycatchers and they
were building their nest on the same utility pole that they used last year.
Isn't that fantastic?

Happy spring birding,
Pat and Jane Bell
Louisville, KY