[birdky] A preview of the way I will go

  • From: "Marsh, Scott" <SMarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BIRDKY" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ASK Freelists" <ask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 07:08:35 -0500

Birding from behind the wheel

I was traveling Delong Road to my brother's house during sunset last
night. There is a brief view of the main Lexington reservoir afforded in
a curve. As I came to the spot, I looked toward the sunset, as I always
do, to see if anybody is setting on the water. A group of geese were in
progress of a left off already in V formation, water sparkling about
them. I dropped a wheel off a steep shoulder. I am not sure how I
managed to right the ship among on coming traffic, but I am pretty sure
that will be my exit someday.

Early spring note: January jonquils

My neighbor's daffodils, on a steep south facing slope, had bloomed in
January.

Scott Marsh

lexington