[birdky] 2011 bluebird report

  • From: "Bob Peak" <blubrds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "birdky listserv" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 06:50:01 -0500

We have completed our annual bluebird report for the 2011 nesting season.
The report pertains to bluebird nest boxes located at Land Between the Lakes
National Recreation Area (western Kentucky/Tennessee), Lake Barkley State
Resort Park (Trigg County, KY), and John James Audubon State Park (Henderson
County, KY).  It also describes the results of prothonotary warbler (PROW)
nesting activity in the PROW nest boxes at John James Audubon State Park.
If you are interested in receiving a free electronic copy (Word), please
send me a message at:  blubrds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Bob Peak

Henderson, KY