[bikeshed] Re: GUI + QEMU...fixed?

  • From: "WALTER LITWINCZYK (RIT Student)" <wtl4112@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bikeshed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 20:39:25 -0400

That's very odd, that shouldn't be happening anymore. I have it loading all
the way to the GUI, although the regular Qemu seems to not like the mouse
driver now, the MIT one is fine. I'll do a clean checkout in /tmp and see
if maybe there's a file missing or something. Have you run make in the
src/user_programs directory? That's pretty important