[bigbangrobotics] Robotic Revolution - New Orleans!

  • From: Jay Johnson <tallyjay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Free List <bigbangrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 18:00:34 -0700 (PDT)

Crawfish, jazz music...and fighting robots?

That's right - our next competition is "ROBOTIC
REVOLUTION" in New Orleans over the July 4th weekend.
We'll be taking Heavy Metal Noise up against twenty
three of the best middleweight robots in the nation
right in the heart of the Big Easy.  This is shaping
up to be the biggest competition on the East Coast
with over 130 robots registered to compete during the
two-day event.  Check out www.secr.org for all the
robot combat details!

*****THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS*****
Thanks to our long-time sponsor Fenner Drives!  Their
belts and hubs help keep our weapons system at its
devastating best.  Please visit them for all your
power transmission needs at www.fennerdrives.com.
Also be sure to check out Rapid Response Products at
www.rapidresponseproducts.com - this Fenner partner is
providing our team with custom synchronous drive
solutions for our newest robot - BrainStorm!

*****ANTI-SPAM MESSAGE*****
We hope you enjoy our occasional updates but if you
wish to be removed from this mailing list, just send
an email to bigbangrobotics-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and
put "unsubscribe" (without the quotes) in the Subject
line of the email.  Thanks!