[betterwayfarm] Re: Meeting April 5th meeting of core group members for revisiting vision statement and core values and minutes from last 2 meetings

  • From: craig gordon <bethkean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kip and Beth Gardner <kipandbeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 17:28:16 -0700 (PDT)

i have confirmed thart i will be able to make it, with my wife for once! craig

Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 7:41 AM

Hi, All! Thanks for the prompt responses! It looks like this weekend works for
more people than the following, so let's go for it! I propose 2:30 at our
house. As I said, if anyone has another suggestion  and wants to coordinate it,
that's fine, too. If I don't hear otherwise, I'll assume here (which is fine
with us.) Hear from and see you soon! Beth