[betterwayfarm] Re: Meeting

  • From: Kip and Beth Gardner <kipandbeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: betterwayfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 21:43:37 -0400

Hi Kim,

Just to let you know, there was nothing to really report from the last meeting since it consisted of us and Paul, so we really didn't cover any new business. We had a nice picnic over Memorial Day weekend, consisting of us, Paul, Craig & Beth and Sarena (don't think I left anyone out) - nice get together, but again no business covered.

We are drowning in cherries right now & probably will be for another week before they start to drop off the trees.

Kip

On Jun 28, 2009, at 12:11 AM, COOP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

No e-mail on the trip?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: craig gordon
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 20:51:12 -0700 (PDT)
To: <betterwayfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [betterwayfarm] Re: Meeting

well, now that this thing is started, i want you to keep it going while i am gone... start using this tool between meeting, talking about who is studying which parts of what we need to figure out, giving summaries, useful resources, brainstorming, research... when i check back in on july 22 or so, i want to see something that looks plausibly like better way! ready, set, GO!!!!.

Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 13:10:09 -0700
From: bethkean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: betterwayfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello to all... craig and beth are out of town until July 22... hope we can meet sometime after! peace, craig