[betterwayfarm] Re: Meeting

  • From: COOP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: betterwayfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 04:11:04 +0000

No e-mail on the trip?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: craig gordon <bethkean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 20:51:12
To: <betterwayfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [betterwayfarm] Re: Meeting

well, now that this thing is started, i want you to keep it going while i am
gone... start using this tool between meeting,  talking about who is studying
which parts of what we need to figure out, giving summaries, useful resources,
brainstorming, research... when i check back in on july 22 or so, i want to see
something that looks plausibly like better way!  ready, set, GO!!!!.

Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 13:10:09 -0700
From: bethkean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: betterwayfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello to all... craig and beth are out of town until July 22... hope we can
meet sometime after!  peace, craig