[betterwayfarm] Getting things restarted

  • From: "paul w. woodring" <pww57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Betterway Farm <betterwayfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 16:56:16 -0400

Hi to all;

Kip and Beth have asked me to try and take the lead in scheduling meetings for
the time being.  Awhile back I sent an inquiry around asking if anyone was
interested in meeting before Labor Day.  I only received a couple of responses,
both negative.

Now that Labor Day is upon us, I'd like to take another stab at scheduling a
meeting during September.  Could you please get back to me with your individual
availability for the month.  Pushing it back into October is possible, but not
desirable.  I hope everyone had a great Summer and will return to our
organizing effort with new energy and ideas.  Thanks.

Peace,

Paul Woodring

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on
Facebook.
http://windowslive.com/Campaign/SocialNetworking?ocid=PID23285::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:SI_SB_facebook:082009