[betterwayfarm] Everyone's status/future of Betterway

  • From: "paul w. woodring" <pww57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Betterway Farm <betterwayfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:59:12 -0400

Hi to All;

I recently put out a message asking if there was any interest in a meeting for
September.   I received no response, nada, nothing.  Outside of a couple of
from any of the core group since Memorial Day, except Kip and Beth.

I really would like to know from those who had been regularly involved in
planning for a community if you are still interested in forming a community in
the Wooster area?  I realize that this has never been an easy proposition,
nothing worthwhile ever is.  For those like me, who see this as a way to cope
with a looming economic and environmental crisis, there is a degree of urgency
involved in trying to acquire land before something like hyper-inflation hits
and seriously erodes the value of our cash resources.

I realize the recession has made for difficult times for many.  Despite what
the official cheerleaders for the economic status quo are saying about a return
to good times being at hand, I think we are headed for the edge of the cliff,
and those in-charge just don't want everyone to panic until they are secure in
their gated communities with all of OUR money.  It is therefore critical that
planning continue to form a viable, sustainable community to weather the coming
storms.

So, please let me know who, if anyone is still in for developing the Betterway
concept to fruition.  I'd like to see us meet in October if anything is going
to happen.  Thanks.

Peace,

Paul Woodring

Bing™  brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place.   Try it now.