[best_buddies] Re: Nostalgia - some precious photos of MCE

  • From: Sundar N <sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 17:24:11 +0000

Hi Ganesan,

Its wonderful pictures. Good old memories. Thanks for sending it.
I think, I too have some pictures, let me look into it and share it .

Sundar.

From: Ganesan.Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx
To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: brahadeesh@xxxxxxxxxxx; jayabalan.subramanian@xxxxxxxxx;
karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx; s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx; p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
ravi_1512@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 18:08:43 +0530
Subject: [best_buddies] Nostalgia - some precious photos of MCE

Guys

I thought of doing this for quite a while, but only today I got a chance to do
it.

Here are some of photos we took during our “educational trip” in MCE…

Here is the link

https://picasaweb.google.com/ganmds/MCECollegePhotos?authkey=Gv1sRgCIqa_OX49r2zQQ#

For those who are my friends in facebook, this is already available there.

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan

From: Ganesan.Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx
To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 12:35:49 +0530

Odd man out in our group. Ippadiye padichu padichu engalaiyallam vittu periya
aala poda po….unakku mattum moolai enna valanthukitte irukka……unakku mattum
vayasagalaiya…..

Congrats! And please give us the opportunity to call you Dr. soon….

I have seen our MCE guys in facebook writing “bharathidasan university” as
their college name hiding MCE behind. Hopefully, they do understand there is a
guy from MCE who is good enough to carry the flag of MCE….

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan