[best_buddies] Re: Family Get together - MCE Batch of 1988-92

  • From: Karthikeyan S. <s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ravi.chandran@xxxxxxxxx>, BB <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bails <b.sivakumar@xxxxxxxxx>, Kumarappan <pkumarappan@xxxxxxxxx>, Karthikeyan Vaithy <karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx>, Nalini Kumar <varunshriram50@xxxxxxxx>, Bala Murugan <bala@xxxxxx>, Renga <ranganath_k@xxxxxxxxx>, Suresh Stylewalk <pintusuresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ganesan Rolta <rganesan@xxxxxxxxx>, Sundaravadivelu <sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Jaya Balan <jayabalan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <manoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Narayanan <nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Julius <juliuskathy@xxxxxxxxx>, Sukumar <a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Kugan Yahoo <c_kugan@xxxxxxxxx>, Salai Selvan <vsalaiselvam@xxxxxxxxx>, Sheela S <sheela_sun@xxxxxxxxx>, Rajesh Shanmugam <rajshini@xxxxxxxxx>, Arumuga Vijayan <arumugavijayan@xxxxxxxxx>, Harikrishnan <pvhari@xxxxxxxxx>, Hari Krishnan <pv.harikrishnan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, kamalanathan kannabiran <kk_nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Rama Prasad <hramaprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Babu Kannan <bk_71@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Kanakaraj GB <kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 00:09:02 +0530

Friends,
Today , I just happened to get Alagappan's mobile number.  He was very excited
to hear about the get together and has promised to make it with his family.
Nice talking to him after about 8 years ( We last met in Kugan's wedding) .
After some additions and deletions , I think the crowd will have 60 adults and
41 children . Still some of our friends like Ramaprasad , Kugan and Chippy
Karthik  will be missing the event.    Sri la Sri Kadi Karthik is yet to
confirm his presence.  I hope he confirms it now atleast .
Kadi: Chennai is located about 350 KMS from Bangalore ,  located on the eastern
coast of South India and is the capital of Tamilnadu. Just in case you donot
know where the venue is .
Since this is a big gathering,  please let us know in case there are any
probable dropouts so that we can plan accordingly.  As usual I request your
support in making this a memorable evening..
Good night ,
Thanks and regards,
S.Karthikeyan Mob: +91 97909 74879

From: ravi.chandran@xxxxxxxxx
To: s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx; best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; b.sivakumar@xxxxxxxxx;
pkumarappan@xxxxxxxxx; karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx; varunshriram50@xxxxxxxx;
bala@xxxxxx; ranganath_k@xxxxxxxxx; pintusuresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
rganesan@xxxxxxxxx; sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx; jayabalan@xxxxxxxxxxx;
kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; manoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
juliuskathy@xxxxxxxxx; a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx; c_kugan@xxxxxxxxx;
vsalaiselvam@xxxxxxxxx; sheela_sun@xxxxxxxxx; rajshini@xxxxxxxxx;
arumugavijayan@xxxxxxxxx; pvhari@xxxxxxxxx; pv.harikrishnan@xxxxxxxxxxx;
kk_nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx; hramaprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [best_buddies] Re: Family Get together - MCE Batch of 1988-92
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 10:20:47 +0530

Vaal - I think you were the only person left out
during our various get-together(s). I am sure Bommi, Ranga, Bails, Chippi would
agree......

Regards,

Ravi

  From: ravi.chandran@xxxxxxxxx
To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; b.sivakumar@xxxxxxxxx; pkumarappan@xxxxxxxxx;
karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx; varunshriram50@xxxxxxxx; bala@xxxxxx;
ranganath_k@xxxxxxxxx; pintusuresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; rganesan@xxxxxxxxx;
sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx; jayabalan@xxxxxxxxxxx; kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
manoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; juliuskathy@xxxxxxxxx;
a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx; c_kugan@xxxxxxxxx; vsalaiselvam@xxxxxxxxx;
sheela_sun@xxxxxxxxx; rajshini@xxxxxxxxx; arumugavijayan@xxxxxxxxx;
pvhari@xxxxxxxxx; pv.harikrishnan@xxxxxxxxxxx; kk_nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx;
hramaprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:
  [best_buddies] Re: Family Get together - MCE Batch of 1988-92
Date: Wed, 13
  Jul 2011 09:42:21 +0530

  Hi Vaal,

  Great to hear that the count is increasing by the
  day. Eagerly looking forward to this day.

  Regards,

  Ravi