[best_buddies] FW: providential escape

  • From: Ganesan Ramamoorthy <Ganesan.Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 09:21:43 +0530

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan
From: R Ganesan [mailto:ganmds@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 6:47 AM
To: Ganesan Ramamoorthy
Subject: Fw: providential escape

--- On Mon, 9/3/09, ramasubr@xxxxxxxxxxxx <ramasubr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: ramasubr@xxxxxxxxxxxx <ramasubr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: providential escape
To: Undisclosed-Recipient@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 9 March, 2009, 2:43 PM

Read the caption on the first photo,

then look at the second photo
[cid:1.3717485066@web50306.mail.re2.yahoo.com]
Look at the picture above and you can see where this driver
broke through the guardrail, on the right side of the culvert,
where the people are standing on the road, pointing.
The pick-up was traveling about 75 mph from right to left
when it crashed through the guardrail.
It flipped end-over-end bounced off and across the culvert outlet,
and landed right-side-up on the left side of the culvert,
facing the opposite direction from which the driver was traveling.
The 22-year-old driver and his 18-year-old passenger
were unhurt except for minor cuts and bruises.
Just outside Flagstaff, AZ, on U.S. Hwy 100.
Now look at the second picture below...
[cid:2.3717485067@web50306.mail.re2.yahoo.com]
If this guy didn't believe in God before, do you suppose he does now?

accept responsibility for any virus that has been introduced by this email or
its attachments.

JPEG image

JPEG image