[best_buddies] Re: Are you ok there?

  • From: p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 15:13:19 +0530

Good to know that you and your  family are safe.

Thanks & Regards,

P.Karthikeyan |Asst Vice President | Polaris Software Lab |INDIA
Phone: (Chennai)91-44- 4200-6217/ VOIP:93-6217|(Hyderabad)91-40-3095-3527,
VOIP:97-3527|Mobile: |91-93460 77720|91-9952977700|Mail:
p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

             Ganesan
             Ramamoorthy
             <Ganesan.Ramamoor                                          To
             thy@xxxxxxxxx>            S Ravichandran
             Sent by:                  <ravi.chandran@xxxxxxxxx>
             best_buddies-boun                                          cc
             ce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx          "best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
                                       <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
             03/16/2011 03:04          [best_buddies] Re: Are you ok
             PM                        there?

             Please respond to
             best_buddies@free
                 lists.org

This morning, I took a bold step of driving with my family to Saudi. When I
started getting into the highway, I saw huge smoke coming out from the
middle of the town (I u/stood that is when army started bombarding the
protestors to clear the place). The highway was clear of any traffic with
hardly any cars. Along the highway, we saw masked armymen with guns pointed
at cars and huge army trucks parked at all intersections. They were
occupying two of the three lanes on the highway and was waving us to
proceed faster.

Finally, reached the causeway gate and at the checkpoint, a Pakistani
policemen quizzed us “are you going to Saudi”. I said “yes” and he let us
in. Saudi customs thoroughly checked our baggage before letting us in and
finally entered Saudi territory.

I u/stand that army has taken over the complete island and don’t know how
many days this situation is going to be like this. I have come to a
friend’s place and if the situation continues for some more days, will look
at getting into a service apartment till the situation improves in Bahrain.

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan