[beoscommunity] watch it like a hawk AETR . pk

  • From: "ccvdc mzaxulli" <vjusvjkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <beoscommunity-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <beoscommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <beta_sa-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <beusa-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 15:25:56 +1200

W A T C H   O U T!
Here comes the big one!
All signs show that AETR is going to Explode!

ALLIANCE ENTERPRISE (AETR)
Current Price 0.50
Add this gem to your watch list, and watch it trad closely!

NEWS RELEASE

TAECORP ANNOUNCES BREAKTHROUGH IN REMOVING DEADLY LANDMINES.

TaeCorp Announces That NASA Technology Will Be a Key Contributor to Resolving
World's Landmine Dilemma
Sept. 6, 2006--The Alliance Enterprise Corporation ("TaeCorp") is pleased to
announce that NASA technology will be the key component in keeping our landmine
locator (LML) system operational year round, especially in inclement weather.
TaeCorp and Ice Management have agreed that Ice Management will customize their
de-icer system exclusively for TaeCorp's LML air vehicles that are to be
deployed for landmine removal and home security

MILL VALLEY, CALIFORNIA August 25, 2006 - The Alliance Enterprise Corporation
announced today a BREAKTHROUGH in developing an Aerial Landmine System aimed at
locating, detecting and mapping deadly landmines.

More than 100 million landmines in 83 countries are holding international
communities and industries hostage, preventing the investment in and
development of productive lands and the re-building of infrastructure.

A broad variety of landmines have been scattered over productive areas
effectively crippling the economy and disabling thousands of children and
adults.  There are no reliable records that accurately show where these
devastating landmines lie in wait for their victims.

With the present day costs to clear a single land mine ranging between ,000 to
,500, solving the problem of de-mining lands will reach billions of dollars.
TaeCorp has developed a technology based, cost effective solution to this
problem using its three tiered approach to scanning, mapping and removing
landmines. TaeCorp's System will provide many social and economic benefits to
countries and their industries including oil and gas, mining, agriculture,
roads and infrastructure development.

About TaeCorp.

TaeCorp's vision is to be the recognized leader in providing Aerial Detection
Systems including global de-mining, clearing a path to a safer planet for all
humankind.

TaeCorp's mission is to reclaim lands around the globe embedded with landmines
that victimize countries and their stakeholders.

Watch AETR like a HAWK come Monday

once you look you'll want to get in

-----------------------
Sick as a dog.   Sweating blood.   The squeaky wheel gets the grease.   Tossed
around like a hot potato.   Say it with flowers.   What's done is done.  Tossed
around like a hot potato.   Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow. We
hung them out to dry.  Weed it out.  Spring rain, Fall gold. She's the apple of
my eye.   Stone cold sober.   Raking in the dough. Your barking up the wrong
tree. You never miss the water till the well runs dry. Stone cold sober.   Two
peas in a pod.  There's no time like the present.

Your in hot water. Treat him like dirt. Tossed around like a hot potato.
Sweating blood.   You reap what you sow. What goes up must come down. There may
be snow on the roof, but there's fire in the belly. A thorn in my side.   Plant
kindness and gather love.   Shake like a leaf. Seed money. Where man is not
nature is barren. You throw filth on the living and flowers on the dead.Pin a
rose on your nose. Seed money. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.  Shall I
compare thee to a summer's day. Shall I compare thee to a summer's day. To live
from hand to mouth. Shit end of the stick. We'll cross that bridge when we come
to it.  Your barking up the wrong tree. What goes down usually comes up.

BeOS Community News. Your news. By you. For you.