[beleriand] Re: theme

  • From: "Kevin P Turner" <kturner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <beleriand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:55:34 -0500

Yes, you should all get them. :P

As for time periods, as you may or may not know there are 9 or so novels
about the black company -- I strongly believe, for about 293879234 reasons,
we are best off focusing on a time period that takes place during the first
3, the original trilogy (and probably the best).
This means during the time the bc is in 'the north', during:
Black Company
Shadows Linger
White Rose.

Who has read what? Does everyone want to read the first 3 before I send out
spoilers about what time period, and why, I think we might focus on? I can't
keep up with where everyone is in the reading, I know two of you at least
have started the second...beyond that my memory sucks ;)