[beleriand] theme

  • From: Jon Bender <jbender@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beleriand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:21:56 -0500

  woops :)  There was a bit of a problem with the voting
daemon, apparently.  The First Age didn't win, The Black
Company won.  So Draug can handle the list of periods thing,
since he knows a bit more about it then me. :P

Also, I've got all of the BC books in .txt format if anyone
wants them.  They are formatted /really/ badly though, so
if any of you want me to, I'll see if I can get them in
another format.  I think I saw them in .rtf, .lit (ms reader)
and .pdf.  I'm sure Draug would recommend that you get them. ;)

--
|jbender@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|