(no subject)

  • From: Jon Bender <jbender@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beleriand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:37:10 -0500

fyi, votes are:
                        D    P    A    C
  First Age:            3   +3   +4    ?   11
  LotR:                 1   +2    -    ?   3
  Black Company:        4    -    -    ?   4
  Homemade:             2   +4   +3    ?   9
  Something Else:       -   +1   +2    ?   3

Carch is too lazy to reply :p
Hopefully he will, then Eol will tell me if he wants/has
time to be involved :)

If I mucked the count up somewhere there, just yell at me :)

I think I'll start working on a voting daemon on the mud to
make this simpler, just something temporary.  (then you
can't yell at me!  :P)

--
|jbender@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|