[bcbirdclub] Re: ???

  • From: "Jerry Thornhill" <mjt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:10:21 -0400

Thanks to those who speculated.  I also got skunks and coyotes as
possibilities from a person not on the list.  Based on Bob's response, I
think foxes or coyotes are most likely since I haven't had any damage to my
feeders.

Jane & I observed at least 5 holes of the same type when we were mowing at
her old homeplace on Saturday.

Thanks again,

Jerry