[bcbirdclub] Upcoming Buchanan County Bird Club Meeting

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 23:18:58 -0500

The monthly meeting of the BCBC will be this coming Monday, February 9, at our
regular meeting place, the Buchanan County Public Library at 6:00 p.m. Bring
your field guide. Lynda has taken some of my photos and turned them into a Bird
Bingo game. You can choose an easy card or a difficult one, and you will be
given a list of the birds used in the game and some time to review them before
the game starts.
Prior to the game I will be presenting a Power Point program on Chickadees.

For those who want to have dinner before the meeting we will be eating at the
Peking Restaurant at the Grundy Plaza at 4:45 instead of our regular time of
5:00 in order to allow enough time for the drive back into town. If anyone
needs directions to the restaurant let me know and I will send them to you.

Everyone is welcome. Come join us.