[bcbirdclub] Good Birding Day

  • From: "Don" <donc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'BCBC Listserve'" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 15:16:46 -0400

At 7:30 this morning I had a partially leucistic grackle with a white head
at my feeder. Around 8:30 am I had a leucistic starling at my mothers house
in Bluff City. Only the wings were black. Around 9:00am I spotted a
red-tailed hawk being chased by crows. He was carrying a rabbit and
proceeded (under great strain) to his nesting site in a tall pine. The nest
was lined with green leafs. At 10 AM I found a blue headed vireo and a pine
warbler in the same tree in Carter County. Around 11 AM I had a flock of 7
palm warblers in Johnson County.

It's was good morning

Don