[bcbirdclub] Excellent Hummingbird Nest Cam

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 22:24:23 -0500

Hi All,
BCBC Member Johnnie Ratliff called me today to tell me about this hummingbird
cam that has live feed of an Allen's Hummingbird on the nest in Orange County
California. It is an absolutely beautiful bird,and the quality of the video
feed is excellent. The bird has one baby in the nest. Here is the address.

http://www.ustream.tv./channel/hummingbird-nest-cam

Keep in mind that since it is live feed you can only see it when California is
in daylight. It is definitely worth a look.

Earler today one person was not able to view the video. The only difference we
could find was that he had recently upgraded to Windows 7. I don't know if that
was the real reason or not. Those of you using Windows 7 will have to check for
yourselves.