[bcbirdclub] Breaks Park...
- From: "David & Susan Raines" <rainbrk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 08:12:09 -0400
I found a singing Blue-headed Vireo and had good looks at a singing Pine Warbler along the Rim Trail 3/27. Both Turkey & Black Vultures were seen from the Towers Overlook. Red-shouldered Hawk was seen at the head of the Camp Branch Trail. Also, of note I finally had an Eastern Towhee at our feeders on 3/26. This is the first Towhee seen by me in the Breaks area since last fall. The Red-breasted Nuthatch is still visiting our feeders. Dave R/Breaks,VA
Other related posts:
- » [bcbirdclub] Breaks Park - Ed Talbott
- » [bcbirdclub] Breaks Park... - David & Susan Raines