[bcbirdclub] Birding Friends to Meet us at Magee Marsh

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 22:52:46 -0400

Hi All,
Some of you may remember John Young and Renee Hudgins from VA Beach, who
attended our Warbler Day activities last September here at our house. Well,
when they were here we told them about our trips to Magee Marsh.
I recently received an e-mail from them, asking if we were going this year.
After an exchange of e-mails they have made reservations there the same week
that the rest of us will be there. They are renting a condo about 5 minutes
west of Port Clinton, and they are looking forward to birding with us again.

It should be fun.