[bactttoma] you have now been added to the new bactttoma list on freelists at your request by Steven Taylor

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 15:38:21 +1100

For those of you who requested to be added to the new freelists version, you
should have now received some sort of notice from freelists.

If not, please hit the reply button.

You will notice the cc field field here.

The cc field contains the posting address for the new list.

The new posting address is bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note, if you did not request me to add you, you were not added.

This can be resolved in 2 ways.

One is to reply to this message which is the simple way.

The second is to open a new email message.

In the to field type.
bactttoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the subject line type.
subscribe

In the body of the message type one word.
subscribe

Wait for the confirmation email.

Reply to the confirmation email leaving everything in tact.

Once you get a welcome message from freelists.

Keep this message please.

This then means you are immediately approved to post to the new list.

If you need help or the instructions I gave here are not working reply to the
google groups list please.