[bactttoma] Re: [vip-l] transferring songs from one play list to another play list in itunes help needed please.

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:54:58 +1000

Hi folks.

I have fixed this problem myself and this is how I did so.

1.  In the sources table  in itunes I selected the country and other stuff play
list.

2.  I inserted a country cd.

3.  I got a message to say that one or more songs had already been imported and
did I want to replace existing imported songs.

4.  I selected the replace existing imported songs button and all the tracks
were then directly imported to the country play list.

Hope this helps and cheers.

Steven.

To Leave bactttoma send an email to:
bactttoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx