[bactttoma] new member approved tbryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 13:47:19 +1000

Hi Folks.

I think this member was on the previous list version however, just  letting our
new member you know you are now also immediately approved to post here.

To post now.

Send a email to.

bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to this list and welcome back.

Please feel free to immediately start posting.

Cheers.

Steven.