[bactttoma] n v d a just downloaded it and installed it on my daughters windows computer and so far I am impressed.

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 07:12:37 +1000

N V D A screen reader.

Not only is this screen reader free, but it really lives up to its cclaims so
far.

More proficient users can testify of this I am sure, but it really does a good
job with internet explorer.

No doubt more proficient users will tell us of bugs which need fixing, but for
something which was free, an impressive product, certainly leaves thunder
screen reader for dead in its tracks.

I rarely use windows now days, prefer the Mac myself, but that is only my
personal preference.

I am impressed with its functionality with ms word documents so far as well.

I will play around with this product a bit more.

Cheers.

Steven.

To Leave bactttoma send an email to:
bactttoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx