[bactttoma] Re: have people ever heard of cutting back their trees

  • From: "Elise Lonsdale" <elise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 11:49:46 +1000

Yeah, I don't like having to go out on the road either.  And you may also
advise the person you're with, that once you're out on the road, you don't
know how long to spend out there before it's safe  to return to the
pavement.

Then you also have to negotiate parked cars on the side of the road and even
parked cars on the nature strip before getting back to the pavement.

Oh the joys of being vision impaired  in a modern day suburb.

Cheers Elise L:)

I took the libity of pointing out to Peter who I am still with at this
moment of pointing out that even children are in danger, because they're
being forced to go on the road and heaven forbid one person should get
killed because of this.

On 07/04/2010, at 11:13 AM, Elise Lonsdale wrote:

> Good luck on this Steven on yet another worthy thing that you're doing.
As