[bactttoma] Re: complaint

  • From: "Franklin Brent" <BFranklin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 16:28:56 +1000

Hi Steven

The guy I got didn't argue the point, he saw exactly what I was talking
about. He had an Asian name, so don't ask me to repeat it. He even went
online to see what the sighted version had. He told me himself "this
isn't good enough". He is going to write to management to make sure it
doesn't happen again,

Brent.