[bactttoma] another item to give away

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 14:51:02 +1000

Talking calculator.

This one came from Vision Australia.

It cost me about 40 dollars I think don't remember, it was a long time ago.

The clock is not accessible.

This is a standard calculator only.

In other words, you can't do square routes on it  unless you already know what
the square of the number was to start with, and it has no scientific functions.

It takes 2 triple a batteries.

Yours for free, but please do not take offence if I've already agreed to give
you another item, I would like somebody else to have this.

I have the model name but my Dad and I are unable to read the print my
apologies.

Thanks.

Steven.