[bactttoma] Your chance to have a say about accessiblesafertransport.com.au coming soon

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip-l freelists <vip-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 09:07:35 +1000

Hi folks.

Here is your chance to have a free say in the new website I am designing and
hosting called accessiblesafertransport.com.au coming soon.

What I need to hear is the following.

Accessible transport links.

Note, I'm doing all the hard work like writing to the webmasters and stake
holders to get copyright permission to have the links on this new website, but
what I need from you is links.

These links can be transport companies, telephone numbers, contact details,
travellers aid services, taxi boards, transport ministers opposition transport
spokespersons, disability organisations, charity groups who provide car
transport for important appointments, example medical appointments, dog guide
services, companion cards, taxi cards or taxi books, travel passes, and
anything else you can think of.

If you know of a link anywhere in Australia or you have used a particular
telephone number or you have used a particular service, no matter how
accessible and or inaccessible it is, this is the purpose of the new website.

The website will also have an email list along with a feedback section.

Not sure when this site will actually be on the internet, but what I need to
hear from you now is anything you've got good or bad.

I'll do the rest of the research, although I would love some volunteers to help
please if possible, it will make my job a lot easier.

I am even going to write to Vision Australia and Blind Citizens Australia to
seek their permission to have direct links to their home pages.

If you are a member of either of these organisations and you want to help me
write these formal hard copy written letters, then your help will be gratefully
accepted.

Unfortunately, this is voluntary work, but I am happy to give you a written
reference sent to you through the snail trail post which you can use for
anything it is needed for.

I am serious about this website, I really want to get this project running and
I really want anyone here or on any other interested list to have a real free
say please.

So please forward this to any lists, to your friends, your members of
parliament even your public transport companies, because I want as many parties
to have a say in this project.

I look forward to you having your say.

Thanks.

Steven Taylor.

Contact Details.

Steven Taylor.

Home and Postal Address.

Unit 11 44-50 Phillip Street
Melton South Vic 3338 Aust.

Home Phone.  0 3 9 7 4 7 8 0 6 7.

Mobile Phone.  0 4 0 7 3 0 7 1 1 1.

Email.  steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx

Skype.  steven_taylor10

Tweet.  steven_taylor10

g mail.  steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx

Fax.  Please call home phone before sending fax.

Freelists contact.

In the to field of a new email message please type.

bactttoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

In subject line  of email header please type one word.

subscribe

In body of new email message please type one word.

subscribe

Braille correspondents is welcome as is large print.

Cheers.

Steven Taylor.