[bactttoma] Update regarding my daughter Amanda Taylor.

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 14:20:38 +1000

Hi folks.

I will be careful what I say on list however here is a general update.

The first evaluation took place on Wednesday from the department of human services.

For legal reasons, I am instructed not to disclose much of this even privately in email it isn't that I don't trust all of you, this is acting on legal advice.

The second evaluation takes place next Tuesday morning.

After this, all parties are now in agreement that the following action takes place on June 15 2010.

On 15 June 2010 the sentencing hearing will now take place.

Yes, the date is going to be changed, everyone is now satisfied future evaluations can take place through corrective services Victoria which of course is where Amanda is headed for future custody.

I am not going to speculate about the length of sentence except to say given the seriousness of the offence nothing less than 12 years even with a guilty plea is to be expected.

I can't say much more about this on list but will say what I can privately.

If you want to know more, please write to me strictly off list.

Cheers.

Steven Taylor.

With "unsubscribe" in the subject or body of the message (without the quotes). Use "subscribe" instead if you want to re-subscribe to bactttoma. Use "info" to get your welcome message again or use "faq" to get the FAQ with the list guidelines in detail. These requests will give you more information on other commands like setting digest and vacation modes.