[bactttoma] The joys of being pregnant. From Amanda taylor.

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 14:37:49 +1000

From amanda Taylor.

The joys of being pregnant.

Papa don't preach, I'm keeping my baby.

Great song and that is exactly what I am going to do.

Yes in my case, there is work to do on myself, I would rather not mention much
here, but will put my hand up to say I have an addiction.

I can't say exactly what, people my Dad speak  with privately know what it is,
I don't mind this, Dad needs support too.

It's not the first time and this time it began when granny died, but I told

Well, my partner found out I was doing this behind his back, and he is away
until Friday and will let me know what he thinks after that.

I realise that whatever his decision is even if I don't like it is something I
will have to accept, I can't force him to stay, and especially after the way I
have treated him.

But there is one joy I am thoroughly enjoying and this means I'm not sitting
around crying about my problems.

The joys of expecting my first child.

I can't contain them, and Dad and Grandpa say I shouldn't either.

I pulled out of the massage course, got more important things in my life to
deal with at the moment.

Each day I wake up to be filled with this joy of this baby and I am glad to
have this joy.

Dad and grandpa and I had a really good long talk at 2 a m this morning at my
request, and I told them everything they just sat and listened and asked no

I needed the talk but I also need to take action to kick the addiction.

I must do this for myself firstly, but yes for the baby as well.

It won't be an easy road, but I will try to take it.