[bactttoma] Telstra's late apology but there is no going back for home and internet services

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:10:15 +1000

Hi folks.

I just got a call and a fax from Telstra from a very senior member of the
executive committee apologising to me regarding my home phone and internet and
mobile services.

Well, am staying with Telstra for the mobile anyway, since this was the least
of the problem services but sorry to say, the apology is a little late,
although I feel it is extremely genuine and I am accepting it to be so.

Cheers.

Steven.