[bactttoma] Several items for sale or swap or give away

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip-l VIPL <vip-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 21:23:03 +1000

Hi folks.

I have several items  for sale or swap or give away.

For the swap I will consider anything to the value of the items.

Ok the first one is a cd walkman with a m and f m radio and cd player.

This comes with f m mono and stereo.

This comes with 2 rechargeable a a batteries, note you must supply your own
recharger yourself.

Brand, soni.

Excellent condition, 30 dollars or nearest offer.

Comes with soni headphones.

Has a digital memory for preset stations.

Also has a dial tuner for easier access.

To give away.

Two a m and f m radios, no name brands.

Radio only.

Don't want and or need these.

Require tripple a batteries.

Require you own headphones or earphones.

Free.

Last and not least.

Personally bought daisy player.

Note this one doesn't have usb or sd card slot.

Won't play dvd formats.

Extremely excellent condition.

Includes audio cd guide.

130  dollars or will swap for short wave radio of same or similar value or
nearest offer.

Would prefer direct swap but will consider reasonable money offer.

Home Phone.  03 9 7 4 7 8 0 6 7.

Mobile.  04 07 3 0 7 1 1 1.

Skype.  steven_taylor10

Email.  steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx