[bactttoma] Questions not meant to cause you to be offended was regarding My Dad has been reunited with his wife.

  • From: taylor family <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 00:23:34 +1000

From Steven Taylor.

Thanks for this.  Actually even though you were still listed on the membership
page, I thought you may not still be around.

Again thank you for your thoughts, the prayers and hugs and everything.  Things
are difficult at the moment and I am not sure you have read the other message I
sent here yesterday about my daughter.

If you have and you are still writing to the list, well I am seeing this
correspondents, I will assume for now you are sticking around, for which, I
thank you and you are welcome to stay of course.

Anyway I have a rather silly or I guess I would say trivial question if I may
politely ask please.

Your first name.  How would a person pronounce it, voice over the screen reader
I use pronounces it with a ka sound at the end.  Screen readers can't always be
trusted when it comes to pronounciations. So I am wondering how a person would
pronounce your first name.

Again please forgive me if this question sounds trivial or silly, but I would
like to know.

One more question please for the sake of curiosity and triviality if I may
please.

What does your first name mean please?

People may think I am being too trivial at a time like this, but sometimes
especially during difficult times a bit of light hearted triviality is needed.

Now I think you did say either here or on the previous version of the list on
google groups, you had to spell your email address different from your first
name on account the isp or screen reader you use didn't agree with it or
something, but if this is not correct, my sincere apologies.

It is not intended to offend you personally or anyone else here on the list.

Steven.

On 05/05/2010, at 9:48 PM, Ilona Trost wrote:

> Hi Steven
> My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time in your
> life. I wish that you and your daughter find hope and the strength climbing
> this mountain together and supporting each other during this trying time.. A
> big hug from Ilonka
>

> To Leave bactttoma send an email to:
> bactttoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> With "unsubscribe" in the subject or body of the message (without the
> quotes).  Use "subscribe" instead if you want to re-subscribe to bactttoma.
> Use "info" to get your welcome message again or use "faq" to get the FAQ with
> the list guidelines in detail.  These requests will give you more information
> on other commands like setting digest and vacation modes.
>
> To post to bactttoma, send email to:
> bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Replies to emails on this list will go to the  whole list  by default.
>
> General information about bactttoma, ways to join, leave and set options is
> at:
> //www.freelists.org/list/bactttoma
>
> To contact the bactttoma moderators, send email to:
> steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx

To Leave bactttoma send an email to:
bactttoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Use "subscribe"