[bactttoma] Re: Problem with a Website

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 02:01:29 +1000

Hi.

I don't use Jaws so I can't help you but I think you will have to update to
version 8 of internet explorer at least.

What I can say is this site works fine with a Mac using safari and voice over.

You will find i e 6 is not supported with the design of a lot of websites any
more this is I think to do with newer versions of html which are now available.

I wish apple and adobi would get their act together because some sites use
flash player for media files and Mac won't read them.

On 24/04/2010, at 2:14 PM, Vicki wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am writing as I am experiencing a problem with a website, which up until a
> couple of weeks ago seemed to be working fine with the current version of
> JAWS that i'm using.
>
> I am using IE 6 and JAWS 7 Pro and Windows XP.
>
> The website is:
>
> www.realestate.com.au
>
> I have this site saved in my favourites and when I tried to bring it up today
> it seemed to crash and come up with an Error message.
>
> Can anyone help or has anyone experienced trouble with this site?
>
> Regards,
>
> Vicki
>
> To Leave bactttoma send an email to:
> bactttoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> With "unsubscribe" in the subject or body of the message (without the
> quotes).  Use "subscribe" instead if you want to re-subscribe to bactttoma.
> Use "info" to get your welcome message again or use "faq" to get the FAQ with
> the list guidelines in detail.  These requests will give you more information
> on other commands like setting digest and vacation modes.
>
> To post to bactttoma, send email to:
> bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Replies to emails on this list will go to the  whole list  by default.
>
> General information about bactttoma, ways to join, leave and set options is
> at:
> //www.freelists.org/list/bactttoma
>
> To contact the bactttoma moderators, send email to:
> steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx

To Leave bactttoma send an email to:
bactttoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Use "subscribe"