[bactttoma] Ok here it is here's what Candy my labrador told me she did today

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 19:30:18 +1000

Woof Woof.

Well I woke my master at the usual time, I think it was 6 in the morning, of
course, not that good with reading clocks so it may have been a few minutes
early, try about 10 actually.

Ok we went for our usual walk, and I got to see my favourite dog Indiana
another labrador.

We stopped and I played with the other dog whilst my master sat on the doorstep
with the lady who lives there, and they had a cigarette and a cup of coffee.

After that was over, we continued our walk and as we were coming up the drive,
I spotted Ginger my mortal enemy cat.

She took off as soon as she saw me, chicken she is, so went home.

Slept most of today, twice had to get out of the way of my master, nearly
tripping him over the second time.

I just had my daily food, and I am now lying right next to my master half awake.

Tomorrow my master is threatening to give me a bath, I hate those things, so
I'll be getting up to my usual tricks and my master will get the lead, and I'll
think I'm going for another walk and then the water will happen.

Look forward to telling you more again one day.

Woof Woof.

Candy.

White labrador.