[bactttoma] Ok here is one offer I am considering and it really does look good unless I can find something better

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:53:43 +1000

Hi folks.

Here is one offer I found for home phone, mobile phone and i s p service.

a a p t.

Cost total.  169 dollars per month.

Includes home line, line rental, unlimited local and interstate or std calls.

Calling mobiles from the home number is extra, but extremely good caps like
$2.20 for the first 30 minutes of a mobile call any time of day or night.

Only call 2 international numbers, so no problems there.

Includes new mobile phone n86.

Only catch with this one is I have to buy talks and have to give away or swap
iphone, well, would sell it actually not give it away.

Ok the i s p part.

Includes 5 free email addresses.

Unlimited downloads.

50 dollars worth of music per month freely included.

Uploads are completely unmetered.

Requires 24 month contract.

The mobile includes 550 dollars of calls per month.

I have not signed up as yet, I am still considering this offer.

Cheers.

Steven.