[bactttoma] Love your cup of coffee, here is a product you may like to consider.

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 10:57:14 +1000

Designed by Italian architect Luca Trazzi, the Francis Francis! X7 espresso
machine works exclusively with illy iperEspresso capsules. The Francis Francis!
X7 is extremely easy to operate and will give you perfect espresso at the touch
of a button.

Unlike conventional one-stage systems, the iperEspresso method uses an
innovative, patented two-stage process to create intensely aromatic,
full-bodied espresso with rich, velvety crema that lasts for longer.

Francis Francis! X7$660.00

Now here is the type of coffee this machine uses.

The illy iperEspresso method allows anyone to prepare café-quality espresso and
cappuccino at home with ease and simplicity using a Francis Francis X7espresso
machine and illy iperEspresso capsules.

Each capsule contains approximately seven grams of perfectly roasted and
expertly ground and tamped 100% Arabica illy coffee.

 PriceQty
21 medium roast illy iperEspresso capsules
21 medium roast illy iperEspresso capsules (1 carton = 6 tins)$126.00
21 dark roast illy iperEspresso capsules
21 dark roast illy iperEspresso capsules (1 carton = 6 tins)$126.00
21 medium roast long espresso illy iperEspresso capsules
21 medium roast long espresso illy iperEspresso capsules (1 carton = 6
tins)$126.00
14 decaffeinated illy iperEspresso capsules
14 decaffeinated illy iperEspresso capsules (1 carton = 6 tins)$84.00

Ok this is Amanda's description.

The machine has a release button for a water container.

You fill the water container and attach it to the machine and it looks like it
is easy and it clicks in.

Then there is a drawer for the coffee tablet itself.

A one push opens the drawer and you put the tablet there and press it again.

Then there is another button labelled boil.

The water heats up and the tablet is super heated and the water penetrates the
coffee and it automatically turns itself off when the process is completed and
the water is super hot and the tablet is disolved it says on this site.

Bad news is the home version of this product can't be viewed anywhere according
to the site but there is a cafe in Melbourne called illy cafe where you can go
to view the cafe version.

If you have 2 people, you use 2 tablets.

According to the home version manual I downloaded it makes up to 8 cups of
coffee per time of use and recommends 6 to 8 tablets depending how strong you
like the coffee.

I am only looking at this online, but it looks easy to use, wouldn't mind
actually seeing one physically with my eyes, because just because it looks
easy, don't mean that it necessarily is easy.

Would require some labelling of the few buttons but easy enough for a sighted
person to do for somebody who is blind.

Might take a trip to the cafe they talk about to look at the commercial version.

The best advantage I see and this is a sighted persons observation  is no messy
coffee process.

Looks easy to clean, certainly they make this claim.

The cart is easy to access if you are familiar with internet shopping.

Don't understand why they don't tell me how big it is in words, won't estimate
it but no bigger than your average cafe machine I would say, so some space is
needed in your kitchen.

Machine comes with warrantee and you can buy extended warrantee for 66 dollars
giving you up to 3 years on everything including parts and servicing.

Machine costs 660 dollars then add cost of shipping as well.

Available in australia only.

Hth.

Screen reader users note, this site is extremely accessible and easy to use.

The link is.

http://www.illy.com.au/cat/index.cgi/shopfront/view_by_category?category_id=26769

Cheers.

To Leave bactttoma send an email to: